Control over finances, competent budget allocation are the keys to success and prosperity. The daily hustle and bustle, duties, chores are exhausting and often do not leave time for solving material issues.
The application will help you take control of all expenses, establish and organize cash charges and expenses. To do this, it is enough to order the creation of a mobile financial application. It will become a reliable intermediary of your banking operations.
Variety of financial applications
The specifics of the financial application development will depend on the purpose of the project, the type of tasks performed. With this in mind, applications can serve to:
- adjusting income and costs;
- payment for goods or services;
- conducting banking operations at a distance;
- converting currency units;
- maintaining virtual wallets;
All applications have common characteristics. These include, for example, location independence. It doesn’t matter where the clients themselves, the application will solve the problem even at a distance. Convenient navigation and an attractive interface are also essential qualities of our projects.
What tasks can the application solve?
Depending on the purpose of the mobile banking app development, clients will be able to perform the following operations:
- Bind and manage bank cards;
- Receive push notifications from banks about their news, offers;
- Chat with employees of banking structures;
- Find terminals, ATMs, branches, find out their addresses, work schedule;
- Purchase transport tickets, book hotels;
- Convert currency (inexpensively, with a minimum commission)
- Make regular payments automatically by setting a schedule;
- Carry out transactions with securities, execute and terminate agreements with the bank;
- View the history of your own financial actions.
Created projects can perform other options at the request of the customer. Automation of these processes is aimed at optimizing cooperation between the client and the bank. Therefore it has dozens of possible functions.
Benefits of creating an app for banks
By ordering the development of a financial application, banking structures will receive:
- Expansion of clientele, interest and loyalty of existing users;
- Tangible advantage over competitors;
- A connecting element of branches of different districts, regions and even states;
- An additional source of effective advertising;
- A regular way to communicate;
- Automation of internal business tasks, control of the state of all affairs.
Banks often do not have time to service the entire flow of customers with questions due to the lack of full-time staff and constant full workload. Thus, a mobile project will solve 3 problems at once:
- Informational. The necessary information will be stored and updated in the mobile program, which users can see at a convenient time for themselves. Urgent messages are issued in the form of push notifications;
- Operating room. Clients will not distract bank employees over the slightest trifles, because they will get a chance to do everything on their own through their gadget;
- Full-time work. The absence of long queues at the institution reduces the urgent need for new employees. One online manager will be able to serve several users at once.
Benefits of apps for user
In addition to the ability to manage their budget, bank customers will receive other privileges, including:
- Receiving timely reminders about taxes, loan payments, recurring payments;
- Familiarization with the latest offers, the current state of relevant services;
- Remote solution of monetary issues, transactions with securities;
- Quick communication with bank employees via online chat;
- Convenient distribution of funds between different cards, accounts, virtual wallets;
- Purchases and reservations via a smartphone anywhere in the world;
- A way to familiarize yourself with the map of branches, ATMs, terminals in an unfamiliar area.
Thanks to the API programming interface, integration of various banking systems and a variety of payment services is carried out.