If you are planning to launch a business in 2023, there’s a lot to organise before your grand opening and in this short article, we offer a few tried and trusted marketing strategies that can showcase your organisation.
1. Video production – Regarded by many as the most powerful of all advertising mediums, approach a leading video production company such as Visual Domain in Melbourne, which have the talent to showcase your new enterprise.
The film can be exported to a range of formats, allowing you to show it on your website or create a DVD to hand out at trade fairs. It is still possible to create hi-res content for the web with relatively small file sizes.
2. Social media marketing – If you take a look at Facebook marketing, you will see many advertising options, from boosting a single post to blanket coverage with a created banner. Most businesses use social media for marketing and if you want the best results, hire a social marketing team to manage your campaigns.
3. Live event – There’s no better way to launch a business than a grand opening event, which you can livestream on your website and social media pages.
Talk to a leading PR agency for the best results and with the right promotion, the event will reach a massive audience. Of course, rehearsals are compulsory when doing a live show, as you want to be 100% sure that the show goes off without a hitch.
4. Leaflet drop – If you are serving a local community, there’s not a lot to top a blanket leaflet drop, which you can merge with your digital marketing. Talk to a graphic designer about the leaflet and find a local printer, then you can hire a team to deliver the leaflets in the target areas.
5. SEO – Search engine optimisation can really boost a business launch and by talking to a leading SEO agency, your website will receive 1000s of hits. Their team of SEO experts are very good at putting businesses on the map.
It is an exciting time when you launch a new business and with the right marketing, your launch will exceed even your high expectations. Make sure you plan effectively and by using professional marketing experts, you can be sure of reaching the right people.