To say we are living in a digital world would be an understatement and as far as business goes, IT is an integral aspect of the 21st-century company.
Of course, you do need a professional-looking website and a considerable social media presence if you want a strong digital profile and with that in mind, here are a few reasons why your business is in need of IT support.
1. IT hardware support – We all know how temperamental computers and printers can be and rather than spending all your time trying to resolve blue screen issues and understanding printer error codes, talk to Nerds 2 You, a leading Australian IT support provider who has all the IT support solutions.
Fixed fee IT support is the answer to all of your office equipment issues and timely repairs will boost office productivity. If an issue can’t be resolved remotely, the provider sends an IT technician to your office in double-quick time and this is normally a fixed fee contract, which means you can budget accordingly.
2. Migrate to the cloud – If you have yet to migrate your business data to the cloud, you are certainly in the minority and the benefits are too many to mention in this short article.
You and your employees can access your data from any geographical location, using any digital device and with top-rated cyber-security, your critical business data is always safe. Setting up permission hierarchies ensures that only authorized people to gain access to your valuable data.
There is no limit to the number of levels you have regarding data access; the provider will help you with this.
3. Ongoing cyber-security – Every business and organization demands professional cyber-security; today’s hacker is very competent and uses a wide range of strategies to steal data.
If you are unsure as to how good your cyber defenses are, your local IT support company can carry out penetration testing, which is the only way to know for sure if your cyber-security is up to the job.
4. Data storage & recovery – If an office hard drive suddenly crashes and you don’t have a backup copy, you really are at the mercy of an IT technician. Sometimes, it is possible to retrieve data from a broken drive, but other times it is not.
This is another reason to migrate to the cloud, as the managed IT service provider uses automated backup for all client data.
As your business grows, so will the amount of data you accumulate and there will come a time when you need your very own data center. Your local IT support provider is the one to talk to about data storage.
5. Global connectivity – It is vital that your organization has global connectivity and with your own secure cloud network, you can enjoy real-time video meetings with clients and associates.
Forget the major telecommunications corporations that charge you by the minute and move all your business communications to Voice over Internet Protocol, which does not use traditional telecommunication networks.
6. Disaster recovery – If you became the victim of cyber-criminals and all your customer banking details were hacked, what would you do? Or if you lost critical data due to a hard drive crash; creating a disaster recovery plan ensures that you respond in the correct way and your local IT support company has you covered.
7. All employees are on the same page – An organization can only run efficiently if all players are on the same page and when you enlist the services of a managed IT services provider, your business communication will be next level.
It is only when key players are uninformed that problems arise and when you have a secure cloud network, everyone knows what is happening all the time.
If you would like to learn more about the many services offered by your local IT support company, Google is your best friend and can put you in touch with the right organization.
IT services do need to be managed and that includes cyber-security, which is not something you can afford to overlook. With the right IT support company in your corner, your business will enjoy many benefits