These days, computer users have to use various file formats as per the type of their works. It is impossible to accomplish professional or office works without using various file formats. Hence, the essentiality of using online desktop converters cannot be avoided. Today, everyone knows XLS is a vital file extension. XLS is used for the spreadsheet format developed by Microsoft. The term XLS is used for Excel Spreadsheet.
This type of format is extremely important for numerical data. It helps to sort and manage plenty of numerical data in rows and columns. It is possible to create charts, budgets, and graphs. It means it can be used for sorting on storing data. However, there would be plenty of situations where you need to convert your PDF file to XLS.
Can you convert PDF to XLS without using any application? Well, you can use 2pdf.com and other similar platforms that can instantly convert the PDF files to spreadsheet format within a short amount of time. Here are the best three ways you can use for converting PDF to XLS effortlessly:
1. Convert PDF to XLS via 2pdf.com
The first and foremost way you can use is 2pdf.com. It is among the top free online converter of you can use for converting pdf to xls and other desired formats. It gives plenty of features that you cannot find anywhere else. For example, it will soon give merge PDF, split PDF, compress PDF, and several other features that could help you to have the desired effects. In terms of security, this online PDF converter is truly a safe choice.
Steps for converting PDF to XLS with 2pdf.com
- First of all, you have to browse the desktop converter link
- Once you open this link, you need to click on convert PDF to XLS
- Now, you have to drag the files onto the ask the section or you can click on choose file option
- If you have selected files, you need to select a format like XLS to convert your files.
- After the previous step, you should determine the page size and orientation. If you want, you can go with some other conversion options.
- Wait for the completion of the conversion. Download your converted file directly or export it to your Dropbox and Google Drive.
2. Go with AltoPDFtoExcel
AltoPDFtoExcel is yet another leading and reliable way to convert pdf to xls you can use today. The quick and easy conversion procedure makes it a top-rated desktop converter. It doesn’t ask you to register, download, or install. It is considered to be one of the safest online best of converters you have ever used.
As a beginner, you should fit in your brain that this online converter supports all types of browsers. It just takes a few minutes in order to convert your PDF files to the desired format. As mentioned earlier, you do not need to register or pay anything for using this platform. You only need to save and convert your document as you want.
Steps to convert PDF to XLS with AltoPDFtoExcel
- Browse altoconvertpdftoexcel.com to start the procedure of conversion
- Now, you have to tap on pdf to excel spreadsheet converter
- Once you find the section, you can choose the file. It is also possible to attach a PDF document stored on your system. You can also import files from Google Drive and Dropbox.
- After uploading your files, you need to choose the format of conversion.
- Then, you need to type on the convert now option.
- Wait for the conversion completion. Export the resulting documents to your desired storage unit and accounts.
3. Prefer Small PDF desktop converter
Small PDF is a trustable file converter you can use with so many unique features and highlights. Like other converters, it is also free to use an online desktop converter, and it never asks for registration. It does not pay anything for the conversions.
Steps to convert PDF to XLS via Small PDF
- As a user, you need to browse the website
- Once you open the link, Google sees the choose file option. You can drop for drug files as well from various storage locations.
- After choosing the files now, you can choose the format in which you want to convert the files like XLS.
- It will be important to determine the page size and the orientation like other conversion options.
- Last but not least, we can wait for completion. Download your file directly or export them to your Dropbox or any other storage location.
While learning how to convert pdf to xls, these three mentioned above methods would definitely help you to complete the desired PDF conversion. Hopefully, you will use the mentioned method as much as possible to convert PDF to XLS.